STUDENT YES HOURS SUMMARY
An updated version of the YES Hours form has been added to this site. The updated version contains a specific line to add the name of the volunteer event. Please use this form going forward.
Here are the top issues with submissions:
- Name of the event is missing - if you volunteered for a 5K run, or a fundraiser event, include it on the hours form
- Missing information - all of the blanks must be clearly completed with the correct information
- Altered forms - if you make a mistake, simply draw a line through it and re-write it
- Volunteer hours for a religious or cultural organization - when in doubt, reach out to your grade level coordinator
- Volunteer at a variety of organizations - a minimum of five different organizations is now required
- Students not reading/understanding/following guidelines - when in doubt, reach out to your grade level coordinator
- Double-dipping - using volunteer hours for more than one organization
- Electronically completed forms - a physical form needs to be completed and signed every time
It is your responsibility to check this website for your current YES Hours Summary. If, after a reasonable amount of time, you notice the hours have not been added, please contact the YES coordinator for your grade level.
HOURS SUMMARY : Updated September 20, 2023